Who wouldn’t want their business to grow and get their brand the same recognition as Apple, Adidas and Nike has got? If you are someone who would like to take your brand to new heights then well, you must start concentrating on press releases and how its use can ultimately initiate brand awareness.
Brand awareness is one of the main major thing that small businesses must consider. When your company starts grabbing customers and followers, people become aware of your brand. This awareness reduces your efforts of reminding them again and again of your brand. This will make them include your brand in their buying decisions and lifestyle.
And in order to promote brand awareness, press release is considered to be the most important media. It builds overall credibility that promotes brand visibility at local, state, regional and international level. Press releases is the best way to tell about the company and helps your brand get that wider audience that you have been wanting for so long.
The question arises “how can press releases create brand awareness?”. Therefore, in order to answer this question, we have enlisted down some points as how press release can boost awareness.
1) Press release can help you build awareness via leadership:
Press releases helps one become a thought leader in the industry. This helps to build better brand recognition. Via press releases, one can
- Target the industry publications: One can target the desirable industry publications to highlight their brand’s content. This, in turn, can bring forward your brand’s perspective and knowledge. This is the quickest way to come to power and establish authority.
- Go to trade shows and conduct conferences: Press release can announce your strategies of conducting trade shows and conferences. This will boost engagement and ensure that the event is attended by maximum people. Company authorities can grab this opportunity to spread brand awareness. This method also bridges the gap between traditional and online promotions.
- Try to look for speaking arrangements: Press releases helps you look for speaking opportunities. This will help you highlight several success stories and expertise them as well.
2) Press Releases help to build brand awareness via social media:
If you want your small business connect to brands, then this can be done via social media. Social media channels are highly powerful to connect your brand to people. Even, consumers can also use them in order to build a strong connection with their audience. Also, creating social media accounts helps one generate audience in terms of followers. For this, a press release distribution service must be chosen. The service must be able to distribute your content to several platforms. This, in turn, encourages the visitors to review the brand straight from the social media platforms to the company’s website. This again leads to an increase in website traffic.
3) Press Releases helps to create awareness via content:
Writing press releases and communication tools like articles and blogs helps in promoting brand awareness. This attracts the potential customers, investors and consumers. This can, in turn, establish and build the consumer’s trust with the brand. The tactics that can be implemented are:
- You can list and identify the buyer personas.
- Then, buyer personas can be fit to the buyer’s journey.
- Try writing high-quality content that can exemplify the website’s insights and develop expert perspective.
- You can also conduct a keyword search for searching the terms in the release.
4) It implements the right distribution service:
When your brand hits the right distribution service, the content of your brand gets spread to a lot of areas across different media and platforms. The service is usually equipped with influencers , journalists and media outlets. This makes your brand more likely to recognise and get recognition. Even people can also access your content and share it if they find relevant and helpful. The press releases can also inspire the investors to visit your website again and again which will eventually make them familiar with your brand. This action also improves the overall media coverage of your brand.
Therefore, these are some of the important reasons as why press releases is important for small businesses.